------Original Message------
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
ReplyTo: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Nashville riding
Sent: Jun 6, 2011 18:48

I'd love to do about 25 mls tomorrow morning around 8:00 or 8:15 or so.   Tim 
how about u; interested?  I would like to leave from my field of dreams.  If u 
guys want more mileage u could ride over.  Kp 
------Original Message------
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
ReplyTo: [email protected]
Subject: Nashville riding
Sent: Jun 6, 2011 4:11 PM

Are you and Tim planning on riding this week. I need to get some good workouts 
in. Let me know.
thanks 
Steven B 


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry



Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to