I will be there.  I will need to get back in an hour or so.  If a group
wants to go further, I will just peel off from the route.

Trey

Thorne Realty, Inc.
252-823-7930 phone
252-641-1585 fax 

www.thornerealtync.com


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Dale B
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 3:46 PM
To: CyclistsOfWilson-COWs
Subject: [COWs] Friday Morning "B" ride

7:00 am B ride, OSB.  Post if interested.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.



-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to