Sounds fun, post the garmin, like to see the details
Jim

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 27, 2012, at 2:51 PM, Kinnie Pruden <[email protected]> wrote:

> You know, when Lucas says, "I have a new road for us to try.". I really need 
> to stop and think before being so readily agreeable!!!  Definitely done.  
> Still blessed to be out on my bike with company that didn't leave me out in 
> no man's land.  That route will actually be a great training route on a day I 
> have legs.  :)
> 
> Is Lucas ever really toast?
> 
> Sent from my iPad
> 
> On Mar 27, 2012, at 2:44 PM, Lucas <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
>> KP and I head out this morning into a stiff breeze.  She is
>> complaining about being sore from a little 22 mile run yesterday.  I
>> then get a false sense of an easy ride coming up.  I should have known
>> better.  20 miles into the wind, then I find this great training road
>> that starts out with a 1 mile climb.  Followed by several more climbs,
>> only to realize KP was getting stronger with each climb and I was
>> seeing stars by the end of that road.  I was toast.  Saved by the fact
>> that we now had a couple of long downhill sections with a bit of
>> tailwind.  Just had to keep KP off the front.  A couple more big
>> climbs deep into the ride finally had taken a toll on KP as well.  She
>> tried to wave me by on the last climb but I was just trying to hold
>> wheel and keep breakfast down!  We were both wasted at the end.
>> Nothing left.  We only rode 50 miles at an 18.8 avg. but between wind
>> and hills and already being tired from the get go made for a long
>> ride!  Awesome day on the playground nun the less.
>> 
>> -- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>> [email protected].
>> For more options, visit this group at 
>> http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
>> 
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to