Turbo Dan, Kinnie, Steve Brake and I cruised out from Nashville at
8:15am this morning.  Dan wanted 80 miles, Kinnie wanted 4 hours of
ride time.  So to get that to work out we had to ride 4 hours
averaging 20 mph for 80 miles.  Steve and I are like "whatever!?!?"
Off we go to Big Jim's in Leggett.  Turbo has (4) 30 min. intervals so
he ends up doing 2/3's of the work today.  Kinnie and I are the
navigation.  Steve's just trying to figure it all out.  On to
Whitakers.  Had to ride through some very fresh new/hot asphalt.  I
held on to the back of an 18 wheeler for a couple hundred yards.  The
flag man was impressed.  "That's how you do it, right there"  Then we
went searching for hills.  Found'em.  Steve's like where are we?  I
dunno!  "Aventon"  that's what the sign reads.  On to Hillardston and
finally back to Nashville.  I'm so very tired, and Kinnie is making us
look bad as she is now on foot for another 12 miles.  Dang!

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to