I am out Saturday.  I'm going back to Anderson, SC to do the Greyhound Rescue 
Ride.  It was organized by friends and I designed the routes.  Much hillier 
course than anything near Wilson, but nothing like the BSG or Ironman or 
Seattle 1200K.

Everyone enjoy your rides.



-----Original Message-----
>From: Jim Davis <[email protected]>
>Sent: Jun 21, 2012 7:10 AM
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: [COWs] BSG, Ironman, 1200 K
>
>Good luck to everyone, be safe, have fun.
>COWS will be having the BLood Sweat, Recovery drinks ride ( BSR)
>Saturday 7:30 DD
>Jim
>
>Sent from my iPad
>
>-- 
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
>To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>[email protected].
>For more options, visit this group at 
>http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to