On 2004-01-28T11:50+0100, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
) >>>>> "cgf" == Christopher Faylor writes:
)     cgf> upset: *** warning package xemacs requires non-existent package libopenldap2
) Yes, xemacs requires libopenldap2, so the openldap suite should be uploaded
) too. Charles already gave it a good to go review.

I do not have a copy of the GTG; I'll have to check for it in the archives
this evening.

I asked ezmlm for a copy of your original post about xemacs but must have
lost that as well; as you can tell, I uploaded it, so feel free to send an
announcement once all of its un-met dependencies are uploaded.

--
Daniel Reed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/   http://naim.n.ml.org/
"A man that is truly great is he who makes the world his debtor."