On Sun, 22 Feb 2004, Andreas Seidl wrote:
> Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>
> > Here's a variant of the above that works with spaces in filenames (but
> > doesn't delete directories that contain only empty directories):
> >
> > find $ROOT -depth -type d -empty -print0 |xargs -0 rmdir -f
> >
> > However, does anyone care to submit a patch to the generic-build-script?
> > Igor
>
> Igor,
>
> I'll try out the new script next week with one of my packages, and then
> I will send such a patch.
>
> Andreas.
Andreas,
Great, thanks.
Igor
--
http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
|\ _,,,---,,_ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton