Hi Corinna,
> For a start, we (cgf and I, that is) grant Gerrit the right, to add new > package to the Cygwin net distro without review and by just getting one > vote, if nobody else vetos the package within a week. Wow, thanks! > As a small payback it would be nice from you, Gerrit, to review ITP'd > packages from other people. Would that be ok with you? Yes, ok, I'll try to do reviews more often anyway. > Since my subject refers to Gerrit as the *first* victim: We would like > to give other contributors the same rights, but we also still need > reviewing of other packages. So we would like to introduce this small > deal: If you are maintaining at least three packages in the distro, > you can opt for the right to get new packages in without review and with > just one vote, if > - you include a statement in your ITP along the lines of "I've successfully > tried to install and use my own binary package and I did run through the > complete build process of my own source archive from scratch and it > worked fine." > - you review another ITP'd package. > Does that sound fair? Yes, ok. Gerrit -- =^..^=
