Reini Urban wrote:

> Christopher Faylor schrieb:
> > The sad thing is that the above "Andrew" is not a joke.  Sigh.
> >
> > I can see I'm in for many weeks of apologies for calling Alexander
> > Andrew.  Sorry, *Alexander*.

No problem. Meanwhile I'm quite amused *g*

> > The even sadder thing is that I didn't need to even respond at all
> > since the rest of this thread made things clear.
> >
> > Move along.  Nothing to see here.
>
> But I see something here:
>    http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~goal/?jump=members
>
> There's an Andreas Gottwald. Coincidence? His brother?

Yes.

@cgf: I can't send mail to you. They are rejected by mail.cgf.cx.
Something like 550: Don't accept mail from spammers (I can't find the
 complete log anymore)

bye
    ago

NP: Imperative Reaction - This Distance
-- 
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723

Reply via email to