On May 3 18:03, Steven Monai wrote: > On 2010/05/03 3:09 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > > Packaging looks good to me. I'm just wondering about the postinstall. > > Is it really correct to create an empty mararc file? Don't you need > > to set some defaults by copying an /etc/defaults/etc/mararc file? > > Yes, I think you're right. Installing an empty mararc file would > probably be confusing to new users, as that causes maradns to fail to > run "out of the box". > > Thus, I have taken your suggestion: The postinstall script now installs > an example mararc file and an example zone file, if they don't already > exist. Also, the preremove script removes those files again, but only if > they are unchanged from the originals. > > New files (the release number has been bumped to 2): > > http://dev.monai.ca/cygwin/itp/maradns/maradns-1.4.03-2-src.tar.bz2 > http://dev.monai.ca/cygwin/itp/maradns/maradns-1.4.03-2.tar.bz2 > > setup.hint is unchanged.
Uploaded. Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat
