On 09/02/2018 11:59, Jon Turney wrote:
Add some dignostics which report why a rebase is taking place.

Use that information to fix some errors causing unnecessary rebases

After these fixes, 'rebase -s' is relatively quick, with a warm disk cache.

But (i) we still read and extract the ImageBase out of every DLL in the database, in case it's changed, and (ii) rebaselst from autorebase seems to pass in a list of every DLL, not just the ones which have been added/removed by packaging changes, so I'm not entirely sure this is working as intended, or as well as it could...