On 5/15/2020 7:40 AM, Ken Brown via Cygwin-apps wrote:
On 5/15/2020 1:19 AM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
On Thu, 2020-05-14 at 17:14 -0400, Ken Brown via Cygwin-apps wrote:
cygport files attached.  I've updated libsigc2.0 to the latest release in the
2.0 series, and I've created libsigc3.0 as a new package, as Fedora does.  Note:
If you want to do a test build of the latter, you'll need to install the updated
mm-common from the previous ITA.

These look fine.  Just curious, were you planning on doing the entire
(or some part of) GTKmm stack?

I don't really have a plan at the moment.  I started off with the idea of adopting all of your library packages that are needed by TeX Live. But then I started finding packages whose latest versions wouldn't build unless other packages were updated, so I adopted those too.

I'm almost done with this limited project, and then I'll take a look to see what else makes sense.

Things are clearer now. Initially I adopted Cairo because it's needed by TeX Live. Then I saw a cairomm1.0 package and thought I should it adopt it along with Cairo. This led to libsigc++. Now that I understand that these are part of a bigger GTKmm project, I'm not interested in going further. I'll keep the ones I've already adopted unless someone else wants them, in which case I'll gladly give them up.

Ken