cygport file attached.

The only notable change from Yaakov's cygport file is that upstream has changed their library versioning scheme. Previously the DLL was cygmypaint-1-3-0.dll and the library package was called libmypaint1.3_0. Now the DLL is cygmypaint-0.dll, so I've called the library package libmypaint0.

This was a deliberate change, with much upstream discussion, so I don't think I should mess with it.

Ken
NAME="libmypaint"
VERSION=1.6.1
RELEASE=1
CATEGORY="Libs"
SUMMARY="MyPaint brush library"
DESCRIPTION="This is the brush library used by MyPaint. A number of other
painting programs use it too."
HOMEPAGE="https://github.com/mypaint/libmypaint";
SRC_URI="https://github.com/mypaint/libmypaint/releases/download/v${VERSION}/libmypaint-${VERSION}.tar.xz";

BUILD_REQUIRES="\
        gobject-introspection \
        libglib2.0-devel \
        libjson-c-devel \
"

PKG_NAMES="libmypaint0 libmypaint-common libmypaint-devel
girepository-MyPaint1.6"
libmypaint0_REQUIRES="libmypaint-common"
libmypaint0_CONTENTS="
        usr/bin/cygmypaint-0.dll
"
libmypaint_common_CONTENTS="
        usr/share/doc/${NAME}
        usr/share/locale/*/*/libmypaint.mo
"
libmypaint_devel_CONTENTS="
        usr/include/libmypaint/
        usr/lib/libmypaint.dll.a
        usr/lib/pkgconfig/libmypaint.pc
"
girepository_MyPaint1_6_CONTENTS="usr/*/gir*-1.0/MyPaint-1.6.*"