On 6/3/2020 12:51 PM, Jon Turney wrote:
On 02/06/2020 22:28, Jon Turney wrote:
On 02/06/2020 15:31, Ken Brown via Cygwin-apps wrote:
On 6/2/2020 10:26 AM, Jon Turney wrote:
On 01/06/2020 12:30, Jon Turney wrote:
On 01/06/2020 00:58, Ken Brown via Cygwin-apps wrote:

I'll see what I can figure out, but as I said, it doesn't look to me like a meson issue.

This looks like the problem that my second patch was supposed to fix, so I guess I've messed up somewhere.

(gtkdoc-scangobj builds and runs a executable linked with the gio shared library.  meson needs to set PATH appropriately so that shared library can be loaded)

Hmmm.. I can't reproduce this.

Using my meson 0.54.2-2 package, I managed to build glib (from the 2.64.3 tag in the glib repository) configured with -Dgtk_doc=true.

Did you run 'ninja install'?  The problem doesn't show up until you do that.

Sigh, yes, you're right.  It gets built during 'all', and succeeds, and then gets built again during 'install', in a slightly different way, which fails.
Added another patch to that PR which should fix gtkdoc documentation which is built at install-time.

Uploaded a meson 0.54.2-3 test package.

That fixes it!  Thanks.

Ken