On 30.10.2020 10:04, Glenn Strauss wrote:
lighttpd developer (me) would like to adopt the lighttpd package in
cygwin.

lighttpd 1.4.55 was released in Jan.  A request to package was sent to
the cygwin list in March.  Still no lighttpd 1.4.55 in cygwin. :(

I am preparing to release lighttpd-1.4.56, a major release with support
for HTTP/2, and figured getting lighttpd-1.4.55 into cygwin would be a
good start for a new cygwin package maintainer.  lighttpd-1.4.55 has
proven to be a stable release.

Cheers, Glenn

Hi Glenn,
can you share the proposed packages somewhere ?

Just a formality to verify the package meets the cygwin standards
I assume you used the Yaakov's cygport as base.

Regards
Marco