On 2021-05-15 14:36, Achim Gratz wrote:
Brian Inglis writes:
[Also is anyone aware of any FOSS storage sites out there to replace
Dropbox/Amazon/G/I/One/...-drives?]

Depending on who provides your email it might include some online
storage actually.  Whether the interface sucks less than the ones above
is questionable.  Just get the a web / domain service with their lowest
cost offer…

I really don't care much about the packaged files (personally), so if
you'd just push the package changes to the playground branch so we can
look at it (and see if it builds on AppVeyor) that would be OK for me.

https://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/jobs.cgi?id=2776&user=Brian%20Inglis
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/cygwin/scallywag/builds/39180311
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/cygwin/scallywag/builds/39180311/job/kv6lmectreyg6ofs
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/cygwin/scallywag/builds/39180311/job/rok5w61o9grdkdn6