Marco Atzeri via Cygwin-apps writes:
> On 28.11.2021 10:43, ASSI wrote:
>> Marco Atzeri via Cygwin-apps writes:
>>> no problem for the 3 orphaned, but we should ask Corinna about openssl
>> She's said numerous times that she doesn't really want it… I
>> wouldn't
>> mind to just co-maintain in any case.
>>

> I must have missed it.

Possibly, most recently was on IRC 2021-10-22:

[09:49:41] <corinna> Stromeko, I didn't do anything with OpenSSL for a long time
[09:50:13] <corinna> I would be glad if somebody could take over the package

Her earliest offer to yield package maintenance of openssl that I've
found was from 2010…  :-)

Regards,
Achim.

DIY Stuff: