On 29/06/2022 16:36, Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty wrote:
On 31/12/2021 10:00, Marco Atzeri wrote:
Attached patch moves "default" from 3.6 to 3.9

Additional changes:
  Remove 3.5 from all
  Change future to 3.10

Other point:

As 3.5 was never reall deployed, I think we can remove it from the distibution.

As we have a lot of python3-* is obsoleded py python36-*
what is the best way to updated to python39-* when available ?

Regards
Marco

Just noticed this. I'll update my packages to rebuild against Python 3.10.

I'm also going to try to get wxWidgets 3.1 (and thus newer wxPython) working again soon, but I might need some help debugging the test suite if it still misbehaves.

I guess that means I'm now building wxWidgets and wxPython for 4 different versions of Python on 64-bit and 32-bit. I'll be glad when 32-bit builds go away, it takes so long to do these builds, even on a Ryzen 3600.

Hamish

Correction - when Python 3.10 is available in Cygwin, I'll rebuild my packages against it.

Hamish