On 2022-10-09 10:33, Jon Turney wrote:
Thanks.

I think I'd like to be using minisign to sign setup.ini for Cygwin's setup, rather than the accident waiting to happen which is libgpg, but that's a whole other project...

I admit that was an ulterior motive but I also recognize there's a whole lot more to it :)

I've used minisign to verify a few other things and I thought it would be another good exercise for me to get my feet wet on the packaging process.

Comments I made about rsync.cygport on REQUIRES and src_compile() also apply here.

Ah, I think I understand better now.  I'll address the rsync update soon.

In the case of minisign, it uses CMake and needed to invoke cygcmake, that's why I left src_compile() there. Is that wrong? It didn't compile with that commented out even though I inherit cmake.

src_install() {
  cd ${B}
  cyginstall
}

I think this is the same as the default src_install, so can be omitted?

Yep.

--
    -Chad