On 2023-08-30 06:46, Jon Turney via Cygwin-apps wrote:
On 29/08/2023 15:26, Andrew Schulman via Cygwin-apps wrote:
I'd like to adopt the jq package. It's currently orphaned from Yaakov. I have an
updated build script ready to push up for the current release (1.6-1), and a new
release (1.7) is expected soon. Andrew

I think Brian was looking at jq, so perhaps he can chime in.

Thanks Jon,

Okay by me - Andrew asked first - I was still looking into the check shtest crash in 1.6 and 1.7 rcs from:

        bash $ jq -b -cen --seq '[inputs] == []' <<< 1

and not getting to a definitive cause yet.

                                -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
  • [ITA] jq Andrew Schulman via Cygwin-apps
    • Re: [ITA] jq Jon Turney via Cygwin-apps
      • Re: [ITA] jq Brian Inglis via Cygwin-apps