Yaakov -
I'm behind a firewall that won't allow ftp, so I have to use http.
>From the cygwin prompt, I run "cygstart -- /setup-x86.exe -n -K
http://cygwinports.org/ports.gpg -s
http://mirrors.kernel.org/sourceware/cygwinports/";. This is the
procedure I have used for years and it has always worked well.
However, after the 32/64 bit split it has quit working. setup-x86.exe
will only download setup.ini from
http://mirrors.kernel.org/sourceware/cygwin/ (the official cygwin
mirror site, not the ports site). I have tried every working http site
I on the list of sourceware mirrors, but to no avail. What am I doing
wrong?

Nate T