To Whom It May Concern
(and Keith and Lars),

OK. The "put up or shut up" comment was too harsh and unwarranted as such.

I should have politely said: "Patches gratefully accepted."

Furthermore, I mistakenly thought that Keith's statement "(If it isn't, then... er...)" was written by Lars, so I should not have accused him of "innuendo." Apparently I also simply misinterpreted it as innuendo.

Mea culpa!

Lastly, I've got to say that I don't think the issue is about what's "worth asking," it's about which questions can be reasonably expected to be answered by participants on the list which should be the responsibility of the inquisitor.

Are we good?

Randy