Greetings,

I have installed cygwin/xfree86.  Everything is working fine.  I tried to run
xf86config and I cannot locate it.  I installed xfree86 using the cygwin
installer and selected xfree86-base, xfree86-bin, xfree86-doc, xfree86-etc,
plus almost every other xfre86 option there was (i skipped the 100dpi font
option and a couple of others that I didn't think matter).  Where would I find
xf86config?

Thanks for any help.

Rick.

=====
A word to the wise ain't necessary. It's the stupid ones who need the advice.
-- Bill Cosby