Howdy,

At 07:28 PM 4/25/2004 -0400, Lev S Bishop wrote:
Well, emacs compiles under cygwin, but the version distributed with cygwin
doesn't use render. But I know for a fact that the version I'm using right
now (on a remote machine) does use ARGB cursors so there must be
compile-time options to tell emacs to use them.

Thanks, I couldn't get things to compile cleanly for me w/emacs, but I did get a ssh into a linux machine w/apps like Mozilla and emacs that do support ARGB cursors. The change has been put into CVS, the only caveat is that I can't do any 24bpp testing (8-, 16-, and 32-bpp all checked and working, but only 32bpp has the true color/alpha support obviously)...

-Earle F. Philhower, III
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 cdrlabel - ZipLabel - FlpLabel
 http://www.cdrlabel.com