On 11/10/05, Thomas Dickey wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Nov 2005, Michel Bardiaux wrote:
>
> > Eliah Kagan wrote:
> > There is of course a cygwin port of the X11 *client* libraries, but what if
> > you cant put your app under GPL? Is there a pure mingw port of the X11
> > client
> > lib?
>
> The X11 client libraries aren't GPL.
>
> --
> Thomas E. Dickey

For the record (especially since issues of attributed accuracy are
being raised later in the thread) I did not write the following:

> > There is of course a cygwin port of the X11 *client* libraries, but what if
> > you cant put your app under GPL? Is there a pure mingw port of the X11
> > client
> > lib?

Thomas Dickey incorrectly quoted Michel Bardiaux as attributing that
to me, while in fact, the credit for the above quote is due to Michel
Bardiaux himself.

There's no serious issue here, but out of principle I don't want
something attributed to me that I did not, in fact, say.

-Eliah