I just installed cygwin/X + Xming + a number of packages (X11, gcc, grace,
xclock, xeyes, etc.). I also added "C:\cygwin\bin" to the path. Most things
seem to work fine. For example, I can open xterm, xclock, xeyes and run gcc in
the cygwin window.
However, grace doesn't load. This is what I get:
$ xmgrace
/usr/bin/xmgrace.exe: error while loading shared libraries: ?: cannot open
I'm guessing that there's a simple solution that has to do with a definition
somewhere, but couldn't figure it out... Any suggestions? Thanks!