On 15/06/2013 23:06, Matt D. wrote:
> The error appears to be here:
>
> /bin/sh ../../ylwrap winprefslex.l .c winprefslex.c
>
> 'winprefslex.c' is not created but ylwrap is not returning an error. This is
> unfamiliar territory for me but I'll see what I can do.
>
> Off the top of your head, is there a way to slim this down to remove ylwrap?
> Maybe it will throw something helpful.

That doesn't look right.  I have:

/bin/sh ../../ylwrap winprefslex.l lex.yy.c winprefslex.c -- flex -i

$ ./ylwrap  --help
Usage: ylwrap [--help|--version] INPUT [OUTPUT DESIRED]... -- PROGRAM [ARGS]...

So, it looks like maybe something has gone wrong in the autofoolery as it
hasn't found the name of your lex successfully, but has still configured.

I think now might be an appropriate time to ask if you have all the
prerequisites listed in [1]?

http://x.cygwin.com/docs/cg/prog-build-prerequisites.html

--
Jon TURNEY