On 3/7/2014 2:12 PM, Thomas Dickey wrote:
On Fri, Mar 07, 2014 at 02:03:57PM -0800, Mark Hansen wrote:
As a result, it is working so I'll leave it alone.

:-)

>fwiw, when I compile #301, #302 and #303 for Cygwin, I don't see the bug.
>However, I was able to analyze it on Linux with valgrind...

Well, I downloaded the Cygwin installation for my desktop last week, and
downloaded
the Cygwin for my laptop yesterday. I guess the bug could have been introduced
between
those times?

yes - I finished #302 at the beginning of the week.

Okay, this is very strange. As I said before, I have had no problems launching
XTerms
on my desktop running 64-bit Cygwin. I've launched several XTerms today with no
problems
... until a few minutes ago. I went to launch an XTerm on my desktop PC and it
began
having the same problem I saw on the laptop (the error having to do with
XTERM_SHELL).

I edited the launcher shortcut to remove the "/bin/zsh -l" from the end of the
command
and it started working again.

I didn't do anything to update the Cygwin product on my desktop during this
time.

I'm confused...

FYI.