Greetings.

I have a new Windows-7 machine and one of the first things I downloaded was Cygwin, making sure to include a2ps and ps2pdf.

Unlike the flawless running (after diddling $HOME/.a2ps/a2psrc) I had under my previous XP box, This one is misbehaving: It does nothing visible, even for a2ps --version. Observe:
+--------------------------------+
| j...@maxwell ~$ a2ps --version |
| j...@maxwell ~$ echo $?        |
| 127                            |
+--------------------------------+

Error 127?  What's wrong?  According to errno.h:
#define EISCONN 127     /* Socket is already connected */

I already know from the cygwin setup that this is a2ps release 4.13.

Has a2ps gotten too smart and started messing with sockets? if so, is there an option in a2psrc I can mess with to make remove this obstruction?

Thanks for any useful advice here.

-- JS

Note: If I could have found a forum on a2ps alone I would have posted this there.
--
To contact me, do not use [Reply];
Use jakesalomon at yahoo dot com