>>> http://www.mingw.org/wiki/HOWTO_Install_the_MinGW_GCC_Compiler_Suite
>>> http://www.mingw.org/wiki/MinGW_for_First_Time_Users_HOWTO
>>
>> I do not understand what I said, I said that from the installation
>> graphical cygwin instaé entire category development to avoid
>> dependency problems, was cygwin who installed mingw instead of gcc so
>> that nueevo indicate that failure cygwin
>

> If you *successfully* installed the entire Cygwin Base + Development
> categories, you would at least have gcc and cc symlinked to gcc available.
> Whether you would be able to run anything without address space
> exhaustion would be the likely issue.
> Please check Cygwin /var/log/setup.log.full to see if errors were
> reported during installation - attach the log in a reply if so.
>
> Else please follow the Cygwin problem reporting guidelines and attach
> the output from running cygcheck -svr > cygcheck.txt to a reply post.
>
> --
> Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
>
> --

I discovered that this is an error file set for qemu, .configure not
recognize the path of gcc on cygwin, I do not abut how to type in the
path, but I have found that when cygwin installed gcc is installed but
not install g ++ eventhough be releccionado
excuse my bad English, I have 30 years and not have education Anglo
because the Spanish education system is very bad