Hello,
I am trying to update cmake and other packages. I ran a complete update of
all packages on my cyqwin distribution.
Cmake updates but the required dll, cyglz4_1.dll,  is not installed in
/usr/bin.Nor is it in any other location.
 I uninstalled cmake and installed it again but the setup_x86-64.exe still says
it has installed the cyglz4_1.dll file but it
does not exist on my computer. I have looked for solutions but not found one
that works. I have also downloaded the cmake package from different sites but
no difference.

cygcheck cmake gives me the following:

cygcheck: track_down: could not find cyglz4-1.dll

Can anyone tell me how I can get this file to install correctly?
Thanks
Vijaya

    *