Am 01.11.2018 um 20:54 schrieb Falk Tannhäuser:
The package liblapack-devel (LAPACK library for linear algebra operations, see https://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-cat.cgi?file=x86_64%2Fliblapack-devel%2Fliblapack-devel-3.8.0-1&grep=cblas) contains the header file usr/include/cblas.h (among others), library files as usr/lib/libblas.a, usr/lib/liblapack.a etc. as well as the file usr/lib/pkgconfig/cblas.pc . The command `pkg-config --libs cblas` returns "-lcblas". However, no library file libcblas.a is present, causing
building of some software packages depending on this library to fail.

for historical cygwin package reason cblas is merged with blas,
they are both inside

/usr/lib/libblas.a
/usr/lib/libblas.dll.a

It seems I forgot to amend the cblas.pc to return "-lblas" when
it was added to the lapack package.

Am I missing something during Cygwin installation?

Falk

I will amend at next release, as workaround you can
modify usr/lib/pkgconfig/cblas.pc manually

Regards
Marco

---