On 2020-03-21 02:18, Mark Geisert wrote:
> Eliot Moss wrote:
>> On 3/20/2020 1:54 AM, Mark Geisert wrote:
>>> I've reproduced your snags. It/they are due to my having forgotten
>>> another tiny update that should have been part of the
>>> 2.33.1-cygwin-cpuset.patch file.  If you
>>> 'echo "#define SYS_sched_getaffinity 42" >
>>> /usr/local/include/sys/syscall.h'
>>> and then back out your other fix attempts, the build using cygport should
>>> work.
>> Once I did that properly, it built without commenting out that test. Yay!

> I ended up installing Process Lasso to follow processes among the cpus and to
> test the Cygwin affinity mask implementation.  It has a free trial period.
> And
> I wrote a simple test program that just advances from one cpu to the next
> repeatedly, cpu-bound between steps, so PL can display the changing cpu.

Anyone know if this feature support or what feature support will get top P/last
used CPU and/or procps-ng P/sgi_p currently executing CPU and PSR/currently
assigned CPU showing actual CPUs rather than 0/zero?

Anyone know if or where or how this info is available on Windows or a link to
it? I've looked at Google and SO results and nothing useful is apparent.