Am 21.05.2020 um 18:56 schrieb Ken Brown via Cygwin:
On 5/21/2020 12:36 PM, Marco Atzeri via Cygwin wrote:
On 21.05.2020 16:48, Ken Brown via Cygwin wrote:
On 5/20/2020 11:34 AM, Thomas Wolff wrote:
I have uploaded mintty 3.1.5 with the following changes:

The homepage is at http://mintty.github.io/
It also links to the issue tracker.

After this release the right Alt key on my keyboard has lost some functionality.  Alt-f and Alt-b no longer move forward and backward across words, and Alt-d no longer deletes the following word. Alt-Backspace still deletes the previous word.  I'm using a standard US keyboard.

these functionalities are on the left ALT key on my German Keyboard

Prior to this update, these functionalities worked with both Alt keys on my keyboard.  Now they work only with the left Alt key.  I should have said that in my original report.
A change for the combination Ctrl+right-Alt was made on purpose following a discussion in https://github.com/mintty/mintty/issues/969. Apparently this change got too far. Please use the left Alt key until this gets sorted out for another release.
Thomas