you say  'ls' is a problem source. Then i have to be more specific with the
problem to not miss any other possible problems around it.

My use case is this: I have an ssh rsa keys dynamically loaded in
environment variables.
Those variables then expaned and piped to the named pipe and then the pipe
instantly read by ssh-add.
I know there could be other ways to ssh-add from environment, but its just
our specifics.
So the actual commands looks like this:

$ mkfifo -m 0600 somefifo

# The KEY contains ssh rsa private key data
$ echo $KEY > somefifo | ssh-add somefifo

@         WARNING: UNPROTECTED PRIVATE KEY FILE!          @
Permissions 0644 for 'somefifo' are too open.
It is required that your private key files are NOT accessible by others.
This private key will be ignored.

--
Sent from: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Cygwin-list-f3.html