On 2020-07-18 14:09, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Brian Inglis writes:
>> Need a 5.4.0-2 soon!
>
> Which part of "it's fixed" is confusing you?  Look in the release
> package, not the RC2.

Sorry - thought I was looking at a recent setup.ini but not recent enough, and
didn't take in there was only test no curr, and rc2 was not just part of the
upstream release due to other distros' "decorative" version suffixes! My bad!
Blame a brainworm or maybe just a Brian-worm! ;^>

[Data in IEC units and prefixes, physical quantities in SI.]