Hi, everybody
First of all, this is my first bug report, so I don't know if I am doing
correctly... I don't know if one must be registered to summit this type of
repport. And be patient with my English.

The problem is that rlwrap has stopped working in combination with:
   - Windows 10 (I use version 2004, compilation 19041.685, Spanish). It still
works in Windows 8.1 and previous

   - rlwrap 0.37-1
   - cygwin 3.1.7-1 (Unix emulation engine). The last version that works in
WIndows 10 is 3.0.7-1.

   - any DOS/Windows command line application (as Oracle sqlplus, Dimensions
dmcli, or even Windows cmd)

For example, you can try with DOS/Windows cmd:

    rlwrap cmd
It clears the screen and does not work.
As I've said, it works with:
   -  previous versions of Windows (8.1, 7)

   - versions 3.0.7-1 or previous of the cygwin package.
   - of course, with cygwin interactive commands (the problem only appears with
DOS/Windows command line apps)

Thanks in advance for your great job (I use cygwin for a long time and is an
essential part in the Windows computers I use).