On 12/17/2020 3:09 PM, Brian Inglis wrote:

Have you checked your new router to see what default rules are enabled
there?

The router firewall is disabled. (I have a another router serving as a firewall between it and the modem.) Besides, all hosts are on the local side of the new router, and disabling the Windows firewall eliminates the problem.