On 21.01.2021 17:19, Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty via Cygwin wrote:
On 21/01/2021 16:16, Marco Atzeri via Cygwin wrote:
On 21.01.2021 17:06, Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty via Cygwin wrote:
Hi there,

the process is almost automatic
when a mirror is for some time out of sync, it is removed from the list

Good to know, I will use a different mirror then.

Hamish

the list is here:

https://cygwin.com/mirrors.html

"Note: We automatically poll these mirrors on a regular basis to ensure that mirrors have the latest Cygwin packages available. The list of mirrors below reflects all of the mirrors who appear to have up-to-date copies of the Cygwin release area."