On 2021-04-22 02:16, Csaba Raduly via Cygwin wrote:

On 2021-04-21 09:49, Corinna Vinschen via Cygwin wrote:
Eventually, we should really start thinking about dropping 32 bit
support, I guess.  Only 17 years left until time_t overflow...

...and start working on port to ARM64 Windows? gd&r ;^>

Get the right compiler, and then

"We just typed make"
(Stephen Lambrigh, Director of Server Product Marketing at Informix
                                       about porting their Database to Linux)
:)

Would be nice but some work is likely needed for Fjörk Fjörk Fjörk ;^>