Good morning all,

I am running into a bit of what appears a noob issue with lighttpd.

Short and sweet version is I am transitioning from Apache to lighttpd.

Gotten pretty far, except now I am having issues with parsing.

Our website will run a command in a browser like
‘server/cgi-bin/myscript.pl?prod,eventhist’ in the web browser. With Apache, it
will split everything after the ‘?’ As variables, and return a nicely formatted
html result page.

However, after switching to lighttpd, it’s not passing those variables anymore.
When I run the script in Cygwin, it works just fine.

I’ve been banging my head on this problem for a few days now, so any assistance
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Andy