Dan Harkless via Cygwin writes:

> Anyone know more about the difficulty in getting those packages to
> work on 64-bit?

Um, yes, I did a lot of work on that back in 2015 and got it working
under Cygwin, with a lot of help from Vin Shelton, but never to the
point of public release because it _only_ compiled with gcc, not with
native Windows C tool chain.

I still use it every day, it crashes about once a week.  Given the
demise of 32-bit, I'll try to get back to it some time in the next few
months, but there's other stuff in the queue ahead of that...

ht
                Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: h...@inf.ed.ac.uk

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.