I slightly misread the email.

To be clear password less login works - BUT as I said MS design choices result
in a different security token being issues without password vs with password.

As such your ability to access certain resources are limited.

Enumerate the groups you have as PKI authentication then bless those groups to
perform the action needed.

-Jason

--
Jason Pyeron  | Architect