Hi,

When I compile "long x = strlen("abcde")" on a linux system with the
following gcc flags -Wall -Wconversion, I get the following warning:

==============================
size.c: In function ‘main’:
size.c:7:17: warning: conversion to ‘long int’ from ‘size_t’ may
change the sign of the result [-Wsign-conversion]
  long x = strlen("abcde");
                 ^

But on cygwin, I don't get this warning.

So, is -Wsign-conversion flag not implemented in gcc in cygwin?

$ gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 11.2.0

$ gcc -dumpmachine
x86_64-pc-cygwin