On Mon, Jan 31, 2022 at 3:16 PM © Fxzx mic <fxzx...@outlook.com> wrote:

> I am installing these packages with cygwin/cygwin-install-action@master:
>
> cmake make gdb mingw64-x86_64-gcc-g++
> on Github Action. However, the following error occurred:
>
> Changing gid back to original
> running: C:\cygwin\bin\dash.exe "/etc/postinstall/0p_000_autorebase.dash"
> abnormal exit: exit code=-1073741701

-1073741701 is also 0X FFFF FFFF C000 007B

so the error means:
The Application was Unable to Start Correctly (0xc000007b)

> I don't know why. Can anyone help me?
> Although the installed packages are different, my other Github Action is
> similar to this one, but that Github Action has no problem.

I would guess you need to install also the needed packages required by
those packages
or there is something interfering with Cygwin

Have you tested to install only the Base category ?

Regards
Marco