Hello   I update recently all cygwin packages and after that `git add -p` stop
working correctly.  (previous update I did around 2 month ago)  I use mintty onĀ
Windows 10 x64, and have set `git config --global interactive.singlekey true`
when I run this command whole terminal freeze and show message from git:  ```
warning: reading single keystrokes not supported on this platform; reading line
instead  ```  mintty stop accepting any input even `Ctrl-C`.   I tried to
revert mintty and git to older version but every one available have same
behavior.  For now disabling `singlekey` make this git operation work again but
this is big lose in productivity.