I know I have asked this before but because I cannot search the Archive I
cannot find the query
or any responses.
One used to be able to type
site:cygwin.com "keyword1 keyword2 .."
into Google and depending on the search string(s) a slew of results appeared.
This way, one could find all the posts that one had ever originated or
contributed to; or every mention
of chmod; or, with care, recover a particular thread.
Now, this approach still kind of works, but in such a restricted manner that
the effort is not rewarded.
(Either Google has changed practice or pipermail is not accessible in this way
- as from memory
cygwin.com/ml/ was .. .. )
I explored https://mail.python.org/pipermail/ but to no useful effect.
Is there a way to explore the entire archive back to 1997? I cannot find any
hints at
https://cygwin.com/mailman/listinfo/cygwin
Thank you.