On 12/19/22 11:42, Corinna Vinschen via Cygwin wrote:

Actually, Google hasn't relaxed their filtering, rather the DNS record
of the cygwin.com domain was the culprit.  It didn't have the required
(by Google) DKIM/SFP records.  This has been rectified last week,
fortunately, so this shouldn't happen again.  I re-enabled mail for
all accounts having been disabled due to bounces.

Off-topic but I can't resist :-)  The real irony here is that
while Google has draconian anti-SPAM filtering for _incoming_
mail, they are now one of the leading senders of SPAM, and
emails to their abuse address bounce.  Sigh!

(I'll shut up now)

--
Jim Garrison
j...@acm.org