> >      (Expected: No test failures)
>
>   # TOTAL: 218
>   # PASS:  178
>   # SKIP:  40
>   # XFAIL: 0
>   # FAIL:  0
>   # XPASS: 0
>   # ERROR: 0
>
>   test-fnmatch-5.sh is SKIPped because we don't support zh_CN.GB18030.
>
> >      cd ..
> >   2. cd testdir-fnmatch-gnu
> >      ./configure
> >      grep REPLACE_FNMATCH config.status
> >      (Expected: REPLACE_FNMATCH is 1, because of FNM_EXTMATCH)
>
>   $ grep REPLACE_FNMATCH config.status
>   S["REPLACE_FNMATCH"]="1"
>
> >      make
> >      make check
> >      (Expected: No test failures)
>
>   # TOTAL: 218
>   # PASS:  178
>   # SKIP:  40
>   # XFAIL: 0
>   # FAIL:  0
>   # XPASS: 0
>   # ERROR: 0
>
>   Same SKIP of test-fnmatch-5.sh.
>
> Does that look ok?

Yes, that's all OK and as expected. I'll commit the fnmatch.m4 patch today.

When the user asks for an fnmatch() with FNM_EXTMATCH support, they will get
the Gnulib fnmatch(), as it supports these GNU extensions. I'll think about
how to make [=X=] and [.X.] work in this case too...

Thank you for your constructive cooperation!

Bruno