Greetings, Jānis Ķengurs!

>> On 2023-10-31 16:58, Jānis Ķengurs via Cygwin wrote:
>> > I wanted to use some KVM or Qemu or something on linux and windows that
>> can
>> > fast open iso files for testing
>> > Downloaded on  Windows 10
>>
>> You can mount ISOs directly on linux with the loop option and module:
>>
>>         https://www.howtogeek.com/168137/mount-an-iso-image-in-linux/
>>
>> and on Windows directly:
>>
>> https://www.windowscentral.com/how-mount-or-unmount-iso-images-windows-10
>>
>> and that may make them visible in Cygwin.
>>
>> --
>> Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis              Calgary, Alberta, Canada
>>
>> La perfection est atteinte                   Perfection is achieved
>> non pas lorsqu'il n'y a plus rien à ajouter  not when there is no more to
>> add
>>
> But i cant install virt-manager to use iso files.

You don't need it at all to begin with.
Cygwin is a userspace library, not a kernel driver. It has access to anything
Windows system provides the easy way. Just mount ISO in the system any way you
like and it will be accessible to Cygwin with no hassle.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...